Generation Hope
"Follow Me, Be Transformed"
entréesgeneration hopeleadersmembersphotosmémoires

Sunday, March 1, 2009 @
Mission all over!
Cycling was fun! Was'nt it? Well it was for me but coordination I felt could be a little better. Well I guess when the group gets bigger, coordination gets tougher no? Anyway now what? Cycling's over and I guess we won't be doing that in the near future so what's next? We need to plan people! But I'm not saying we should have more games and lesser bible studys! 
Even if we plan ahead now, I'm sure the next time we go out it would be after some saturdays of bible study hehe. Why? Because bible study is important!

Ok so how? What say you again ahaha. There would be a new poll where we can hear your views and please do not vote more than once. If somebody doubles post and the poll count goes over 30, I would seriously consider restarting the poll. But before I start the poll, I need some options! so for this coming week, I shall be keeping my ears pealed or even eyes to hear/read your options! So start telling me what you guys want to do! 
I have some ideas which include:
  1. Wet games
  2. Sports (like captain's ball etc)
  3. Go to the beach! (mainly involves frisbee maybe picnic?)
So get your creative juices going and think of some activity that we can look forward to! Maybe in lets say a months plus time? 

Labels:




oh hello stranger
Hello stranger, do you like potatoes? If you have something against potatoes, go join the anti-potato-ians and hide in a corner.

Nah just joking, welcomes to our website!

Matt 5:13-14 We are called to be the salt and light of the world!
Be the odd one out, stand out from the crowd!

Ecc 12:1 Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth,
Realise your potential and let not your youth slip past you

God is knocking on your door,
will you open your heart to him?

verse of the day

Tee Shirt Design Contest
Vote for your favorite design!


If you want more info, click here!

Poll box
Cycling is over. What say you? Where do we go?


Shout, Sing or Write
Please write responsibly and abide by the rules

ShoutMix chat widget

links to youths
abigail | chaisy | chris 1 | chris 2 | daryl | eunice | joel | john | jiapei | keely | kelvin | marcus | sara | xiangle

potato music
POTATOES SHALL DOMINATE THE WORLD!

thanksgiving
.John is the designer.
Inspiration from .fourth!Romance.